As a local dentistry practice, we want to help the members of our community have beautiful, gorgeous smiles. At Southwest Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics with Adult Dentistry, we believe that an attractive smile should be attainable. That’s why we strive to offer affordable cosmetic services to our patients.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Teeth Whitening: Over time, your teeth can become discolored or stained. One way to reverse these effects is through professional teeth whitening. At our office, we provide professional in-office whitening as well as professional-grade take-home trays. With take-home trays, you can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home. Finally, you can have the sparkling white smile you’ve always dreamed of.
- Cosmetic Bonding: Cosmetic bonding is a revolutionary technique that can repair chips and cracks in your teeth. It can also be used to close gaps and correct stubborn tooth discoloration.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are made from wafer-thin pieces of porcelain and are made to be directly bonded to your teeth. They can be used to correct the color, size, shape, and spacing of a tooth, giving you a flawless smile.
- Dental Implants: If you’re missing one or more teeth, one of the best ways to replace them is with dental implants. Dental implants are so renowned because they imitate real teeth. Featuring a synthetic tooth root and an artificial tooth crown, they will both act and look like your natural teeth. Many people prefer dental implants because they give structure to their jaw and are a more permanent solution than traditional dentures.
- Dentures: Dentures are a great solution for patients who are missing multiple teeth. They can give you the appearance of a full smile while restoring the function of your mouth. Dentures can make it easier for you to chew, speak, and smile once more. With dentures, you can feel confident in your grin again.
Our team of dedicated dentists and talented staff will work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied with your smile. If you would like to learn more about our cosmetic services, please contact our office. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Call today to schedule your appointment!
Not finding what you are looking for? Check out our other services!